Bryce's Blog

my blog

By

Pep Rallies

The unamusing cheerleaders, the voices that excel past the sound barrier, the mediocre games that are supposed to make everybody laugh, and those glitchy microphones that screech shivers down your back. Pep Rallies are no fun.

Boring, one word to describe why I loathe Pep Rallies. With the sloppy, boring cheerleaders that really don’t make me have any pep. Also the kid games that for some reason some people think they are amusing. Usually the games will include a teacher on your team for two people games, and if you were to win the game you win a few little pieces of candy. Also the constant talking of the school councilors that talk about problems are school has, it seems like they take days! How can that be fun?

Loud is the other reason why I dislike Pep Rallies. When you arrive the voices will fly out and smack you silly. There are competitions on who is the loudest grade. The only grade that actually participates is 6th grade, but they scream like little girls on the top of their lungs. Also with non-stop talking through-out the Pep Rally it is hard to concentrate on anything.

With all of these distractions in the way how can anything be amusing? Fun is not a word to describe that.