Bryce's Blog

my blog

By

Basketball

“Swish” the hoop whispers as I take the high gives my team gives me. I am in my 3rd game in the season and so far we haven’t lost. Today I am feeling my adreniline rush through my body, and as soon as the game started I knew it was my day.

1,2,3 my points are racking up. By the end of the first half I think I had at least 9 points including a three pointer from the outside wing. All of my shot were set shots on the wing or a little next to the wing. “Beep” the buzzer sounds the end of the first half ends great with us winning 27-14.

The second half begins and I am back first shot bounces off the rim and goes in. ” that’s 11″ I say in my head. I dribble down the court pass to the point guard who fakes a shot passes to me then I imediantly shoot and make it. This continues intel I gain 20 points, and “beep” thats the game. With a whooping win of 42-19.

I go to congratulate the other team I know in my head how many points I scored and I will be happy to tell my parents about it.

5 Responses to Basketball

1. trevorw323 says:

That sounds like a great game! Almost half the points. Your so good at basketball and I can’t to play with you next season! I love how you could easy slow down and speed up the moments. Good job.

2. zacharyr388 says:

I really like how you wrote this blog post it maid me feel like I was actually at the game.

3. chasep311 says:

You really did a good job of putting the reader in your shoes, and showing how u think in your mind when your playing.Good job.

4. Rohan Leske says:

Dear Bryce

I liked that small narrative on basketball and it sounds like you are very good at it, I play football in Australia.

From Rohan

5. bryceg313 says:

Dear Rohan Leske
    Thank you play football here, but I think we are talking about different footballs. I play the American football, but I like soccer too.