Bryce's Blog

my blog

By

Football Time

We arrive the opposing team looks bigger stronger and faster then us I could tell from all the way on the other sideline. Even though they looked better there was no quitting. I go out onto the field to call the coin toss “heads” I say… it’s heads. The ref tells us to shake each others hands. I think the other team could tell we were worried because when I shook their hands my hands were shaking with fear. We line up to return the ball but the ball sails out of bounds, so the ball will go to the 40 yard line. I march onto the field now my whole body was trembling with fear. I call the play “ready…Break” our team says as we line up for the first play, I line up under center.

Down… Hutt!!!!! Here it goes

4 Responses to Football Time

1. Mrs. Kriese says:

We feel that fear with you because you do a good job setting up the situation and showing us your opponents!

2. Andrewr323 says:

I feel the fear that you feel, cause of your great description,that was a great piece of writing I hope to read more of your type of writing.

3. jamesl413 says:

I remember those days every single game we played they were like at least 6 feet tall. That’s one of the reasons we never won a game.

4. jaykobc319 says:

Bryce you are awsome on the field. You are my favorite quater back. I feel like when ever you hand the ball off to me we always get a first down.